Wednesday, September 8, 2010

three impossible things

I know that France is like a dreamland of stationary stores, but I happened to wander into Barnes and Noble yesterday while looking for a present and ended up with some goodies for myself.




#1
My friends are finally settling down a little now, and so having a cute address book is so nice. This little red one broke my heart. For a dedicated pen-pal like me it is a must. Plus, I have learned from much experience that it is always a good idea to have a central place for all your international phone numbers, from banks to friends to etc., that you don't want to store in your phone all the time.


#2

One of my favorite things about September is (no kidding) starting a new planner. I love them. I have all my planners from high school. They are nice to have as little diaries, especially when they contain doodles and quotes and crumpled phone numbers. This leather turquoise one seemed just sophisticated enough for my Parisian office but also sensible enough for day-to-day.


#3

And the unnecessary splurge. I had purchased a home budget book from Office Max the same day and its plastic navy cover just did not fit in with my beautiful new paper things, but these precious stickers did just the thing. Little nests and eggs- so pretty! And though it was not exactly thrifty, it did contain 100+ little auto-collants.




Sigh. I am set to start a professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment