Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Howdy.

I've been invited by Bebe to be a new collaborator on the blog, and I am so excited to have the chance to share inspiration with these lovely other women!

By way of introduction, here are some tidbits about me:
- I'm obsessed with decor and fashion blogs. Seriously. Someone needs to stop me.
- I'm a self-admitted Francophile.
- Food is my religion. I have faith in it above all else.
- And I think this might secretly be me. She sums me up pretty well, especially in the mornings:


Image courtesy of Kotori Kawashima


And with the intros out of the way, here's my first blast of inspiration. It comes courtesy of Miss Moss, who makes amazing color comparisons between images she finds on the internet. They're often a mixture of paintings, florals, textiles, the Sartorialist, you name it. But whatever the material, she's got a major eye for matching.







No comments:

Post a Comment