Tuesday, March 29, 2011

bad boys in film or life



Colin Farrell



Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle

I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible.
The Catcher in the Rye






Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass



Kanye West

When I was all set to go, when I had my bags and all, I stood for a while next to the stairs and took a last look down that goddam corridor. I was sort of crying. I don't know why. I put my red hunting hat on, and turned the peak around to the back, the way I liked it, and then I yelled at the top of my goddam voice, "Sleep tight, ya morons!" I'll bet I woke up every bastard on the whole floor. Then I got the hell out. Some stupid guy had thrown peanut shells all over the stairs, and I damn near broke my crazy neck.
The Catcher in the Rye



Russell Brand



John Travolta as Danny Zuko

Sex is something I really don't understand too hot. You never know where the hell you are. I keep making up these sex rules for myself, and then I break them right away. Last year I made a rule that I was going to quit horsing around with girls that, deep down, gave me a pain in the ass. I broke it, though, the same week I made it - the same night, as a matter of fact.
The Catcher in the Rye




James Dean



Clark Gable as Rhett Butler

I mean most girls are so dumb and all. After you neck them for a while, you can really watch them losing their brains. You take a girl when she really gets passionate, she just hasn't any brains.
The Catcher in the Rye



Sean Connery as James Bond



Jude Law

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.
The Catcher in the Rye



Robert Downey Jr. 



Billy Crudup as Russell Hammond

Then she really started to cry, and the next thing I knew, I was kissing her all over…
The Catcher in the Rye


Any others? 

No comments:

Post a Comment