Monday, May 9, 2011

love

Today I was browsing the blog, and just wanted to say how very happy I am to see inspiration from the three most amazing women I know. Every time I see this space I feel lucky to have such wonderful friends, and I love that they feed my brain and soul with beautiful things.


Not to sound maternal, but Gigi just finished law school this week and I am so proud. I had some wonderful girlfriends in law school but none were as down to Earth and raw as my Gigi. She is beautiful, and smart, and I can't wait to see where she goes- and I can't wait to be a part of her new adventure in life.

Peach is amazing. I have never met someone in my life who I believed in more than this beautiful woman. Peach has so many incredible things ahead of her that are just waiting to be discovered. She sees the same beauty that I see in the world, and so when we are together we are just surrounded by majestic mother earth.

Care is my newest soul sister. The first 5 seconds we were together I knew we were going to be great friends. We have the funniest things in common, and I feel like the best part of our relationship is that I have just let her right into my heart and she did the same. This one will change the world, and I can't wait to hear all the updates.

I love you all, thank you for being my friends. Thank you for your love and all that you bring to my life, including this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Brandy! This is so sweet, and it made me so happy. I know that we all love you too, and I can't wait to see you again. I'm already collecting ideas and stories for when I do.

    Gill, congratulations! I know it's super-exciting to be done, and I am sure you have great things ahead.

    And Peach, while I don't know you personally, I always love your blog entries. I'm looking forward to maybe having the chance to meet you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some serious lady love for you all when I see our pockets of inspiration each week. My eyes are opened wider and I love being introduced to all these new things. Thank you!

    Mademoiselle Lola - your presence is missed in London. You are one of the most wonderful women I know. You make everything seem possible and full of joy!

    xp

    ReplyDelete