Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon."

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / 
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / 
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd. 


.Our files are confidential Mr. Barish so we can't show you any evidence. Suffice it to say, Miss Kruczynski was not happy and she wanted to move on. We provide that possibility. 



What a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger. 


I don't know. I felt like a scared little kid. I was like... it was - it was above my head. I don't know. 


 I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be. 


 Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.


Look at it out here, it's all falling apart. I'm erasing you and I'm happy! 


 My embarrassing admission is I really like that you're nice, right now. 


 Meet me... in Montauk... 

No comments:

Post a Comment