Sunday, December 29, 2013

six impossible things I am into right now

here are my current obsessions going into 2014:

1. instagram



I looooove my instagram. It reminds me of when I used to take pictures all the time, some documented in the old blog Neighbor//Neighbour.

Get with the times, get one, and follow me!


2. hot mint tea

Currently drinking mint tea by the bucketload. 


3. American Horror Story


I powered through the first two seasons on netflix, and the current one is in New Orleans! 


4. music I loved in high school and college


I am currently uploading my giant rack of CDs into my itunes so that I can finally pack them all away to stop collecting dust, and reliving some past loves in the process. 


5. writing



I am trying to write more. I got a new journal for pen to paper thoughts and am sure to commit to writing more poetry, letters, and stories in 2014. (nevermind that this is always a resolution of mine)


6. white cotton sheets


I got some new soft white cotton sheets for Christmas and am kicking myself for not changing out my old ones earlier. It is like sleeping on a cloud. 


What are you into now?






No comments:

Post a Comment