Thursday, September 29, 2011

instant netflix: Reality Bites


Vickie: My favorite part about graduating now will be dodging my student loan officer for the rest of my life. He will be in cahoots with the Columbia Record and Tape Company guy... been after my ass for years.



Lelaina : All right, fine. You wanna be in a band? Fine. Go ahead. Play every night. Play three times a night! Don't just dick around the same coffee house for five years. Don't dick around with her or with me. I mean, try at something for once in your life. Do something about it, but you know what? You better do it now, and you better do it fast, because the world doesn't owe you any favors. 



Lelaina : I'm not going to work at the Gap for Chrissake! 


Vickie:  He's weird, he's strange, he's sloppy, he's a total nightmare for women... I can't believe I haven't slept with him yet. 



Lelaina: Hey, Sammy, what's your goal? 
Sammy: My goal is... I'd like a career or something. 





Troy : Hello, you've reached the winter of our discontent. 

This movie gets 4.5 out of 5 glowing laptops for relevancy and 90s fashion. 

PS Ben Stiller was a total Baxter in this movie, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment